About Women’s Integrated Healthcare, A Fort Worth ObGyn Practice Created By Women for Women
Women’s Integrated Healthcare is an all-female practice devoted to a woman’s health and lifelong well-being. Within our comfortable and inviting ObGyn office in North Fort Worth, our focus is on providing integrated care. This means that with each interaction, we set our sights on curative and preventive medicine, integrating commonsense care and leading-edge therapies. Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with our patients for continuity of care and a better quality of life.
What happens when your ObGyn really invests in you?
We can form the most effective doctor-patient relationship, and our physicians can practice, treat and perform to the best of their abilities. Good communication and open dialogue enables us to recommend the most effective treatments and wellness programs. For example:
- Do painful periods disrupt your life? Your long-term goals for building a family will dictate how we proceed.
- Are you planning for a pregnancy? We will help prepare you for the journey ahead with comprehensive preconception care.
- Do you need gynecologic surgery? Our minimally invasive approach helps preserve fertility and minimize pain and recovery time.
- Which screening tests are scheduled for your age and health history? Successful prevention begins with a physician who pays close attention to her patients’ needs.
Meet the Physicians at Our Fort Worth ObGyn Practice
Each physician on our Fort Worth ObGyn team has achieved board certification and pursues advanced training in her chosen sub-specialty. For example, our entire team trained in the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System™ and can offer the option for gynecologic surgery.
We encourage you to read more about the qualifications of our physicians, and specialized areas of interest:
- Angela L Cope, M.D.
- Barbara A Coulter-Smith, D.O.
- Courtney L. Walters, M.D.
- Katrina E Allen, M.D.
- Monica E Lopez, M.D.
- Wendy A Kindrick, D.O.
Our ObGyn Services Cover Adolescence to Menopause
A visit to your ObGyn should be a positive experience, whether for an annual well woman exam or problematic symptoms. Our entire clinical care team is committed to helping you achieve optimal health. The services that we offer to women in Grapevine and Fort Worth comprehensively cover care throughout a lifetime:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraception consultations
- Incontinence treatment
- Infertility services
- Menopause management
- Robotic and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Routine and high risk obstetrics
- Well woman exams
Contact Us at Our Fort Worth ObGyn Office
Women’s Integrated Healthcare opened its first office in Grapevine, followed by a second Fort Worth ObGyn location. Find us at 3025 N. Tarrant Parkway, Ste 150, Fort Worth 76117. For comprehensive services, contact us at (817) 416-2229 for a consultation. We welcome new patients to experience how we invest in the long-term health of our Women’s Integrated Healthcare family.