Delivering Exceptional Care in our Alliance and Grapevine ObGyn Offices
In our Grapevine and Alliance ObGyn offices, we are committed to preserving women’s health, and bringing about meaningful change that improves a woman’s quality of life and advances the field of medicine. Our ObGyns and nurse practitioners bring expertise and dedication to every visit and every patient interaction.
We cater to the unique needs of women, whether that means investing in preventative care at an annual well woman exam, or expertly managing high-risk pregnancies. Our life’s work is paving the way for a lifetime of health and wellbeing.
Your Health Matters Most: Turn to Us for High Risk OB, Fertility Solutions, Menopause Management and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
As an all-female ObGyn practice in Grapevine and Alliance, we understand the concerns that women face. Throughout your lifetime, your health care needs will continuously evolve. Our dedicated doctors and nurses will walk with you through the changes in your life, providing quality treatment along the way.
On any given day, you will find our Alliance and Grapevine ObGyn team:
- Counseling young patients having their first menstrual cycles
- Exploring contraception options with women who aren’t ready to conceive
- Monitoring the pregnancies of expectant mothers
- Discussing hormone therapy, bladder health issues, and aging gracefully with our pre- and post-menopausal patients
We perform our ObGyn surgeries at Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine, Medical Center Alliance and Forest Park Medical Center Southlake, recognized as Robotic Centers of Excellence. Each of our ObGyns has advanced training in minimally invasive surgical techniques, including the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System.
Welcoming Babies at Our Alliance and Grapevine ObGyn Practice
We are parents, too, and our ObGyn team strives to make pregnancy and childbirth a positive experience for both first-time mothers and veteran moms. Our babies are born at Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine and Medical Center Alliance.
Caring for Women, All Ages and Stages
To give our patients in Grapevine, Alliance and surrounding towns the best care possible, we offer a full menu of Obstetric and Gynecology services, including:
- In-office endometrial ablation for heavy periods
- Essure permanent birth control
- In-office sonography
- Minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery
- Obstetrics and high risk OB care
- Incontinence and bladder health
- Fertility evaluation and treatment
- Well-woman exams, including pap smears and breast exams
- Bone densitometry
We look forward to serving as your dedicated healthcare partner. Contact our Alliance Obgyn office, or our Grapevine Obgyn office, to make an appointment with one of our skilled and caring physicians. We serve patients from Grapevine, Southlake, Flower Mound, Keller, Colleyville, and the surrounding areas.